Financial leverage, one of the main pillars of the economy, fuels the development of all kinds of businesses, industries, and infrastructures. New investments require new models that, although standardized under international practice, require a highly sophisticated approach to their development, negotiation and implementation, according to each economic sector and business model.
AVL has professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in structuring domestic and international projects, able to represent private and public corporate interests before domestic, foreign and multilateral banks. Our team is distinguished for providing high levels of service from planning and strategy, through contract negotiation, formalization and closing, to structuring guarantees and financial closure.
- Purchasing 100% of one of Ecuador’s traditionally largest and oldest food processing companies (candies and snacks)
- Providing high-end medical equipment for the national health system with funds from the Austrian Government
- Photovoltaic solar generation project with multilateral financing
- Representing a Colombian bank to finance working capital for a regional business group
- Issuance of guarantees and collateral for a road construction project in southern Colombia
- Foreign financing operation for a leading regional business group in the food and beverage industry
- Negotiating a Bond Issuance